Keighley Town Council
Keighley Town Council strives to make Keighley a better place to live and work. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can’t find the information you require then please contact us.
Keighley Town Council serves a community of approximately 56,000 residents. It consists of thirty Councillors elected for a term of four years who will hold office until May 2023.
Speeding Action Plan
Keighley Town Council are attempting to collate data on the streets and roads across Keighley where speeding vehicles are causing concerns for residents. Our aim is to use this information to create evidence for additional measures, extra policing to address this blight on our roads.
Casual Bar Staff
Keighley Town Council owns and operates the Civic Centre, North Street, Keighley. The centre includes a function room and bar area that can be hired out for functions and events.
To support the growing number of bookings, the town council is seeking to create a bank of casual bar staff.
Hours will be on an ad-hoc basis subject to bookings, but will include evenings, weekends and late nights.
No previous bar experience is necessary although it is preferable.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to work alone when required, should be comfortable with cash handling
- Casual staff support events on weekdays, weekends and evenings at the venue, though most casual shifts will fall on evenings and weekends
- Must enjoy working in a bar environment
- Must be comfortable interacting with a wide range of people
- Should be well-presented, punctual, confident and hard working
If you have experience in bar service and are interested to join the team, please get in touch by submitting your CV/Personal Statement outlining your suitability for the role.
You can send them via email to email@example.com, or by post/in person at, Civic Centre, North Street, Keighley, BD21 3RZ.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks to arrange an interview. If you aren’t contacted within 3 weeks your application will have not been shortlisted.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time prior to the closing date.