Keighley Town Council has a vacant seat for a Town councillor in the Fell Lane & Westburn ward. Click here to view the Fell Lane & Westburn ward map.
Following the required notice period declaring the vacancy no election has been called and the town Council can now co-opt someone onto the council to fill the vacancy.
Could this be you? Are you interested in serving your local community?
- Do you want to serve your Community?
- Do you have time or expertise which could benefit your Community?
- Do you want to make a difference to all those around you?
- Are you concerned about your local area?
- Do you want to represent the views of local people?
If you would like to make a difference, and be involved in shaping the future of your local Community, why not step forward and apply to become a Keighley Town Councillor?
If you are interested in applying you can download the application form below. Alternatively you can collect an application form from the Civic Centre, North Street, or contact the Clerk, on email@example.com or call 01535 872126.
- You are registered as a local government elector for the parish;
- You have occupied as owner or tenant any land or other premises in the parish during the whole of the 12 months before the day of co-option;
- Your main or only place of work during the 12 months prior to the day of co-option has been in the parish; or
- You have lived in the parish or within three miles of it during the whole of the 12 months before the day of co-option.
Closing date for completed applications to be with the Clerk 5.00pm Friday 16 July 2021