Competition How to Enter
Its as simple as complete the attached application and sending us your photographs.
- Entrants Name
- Names of anyone in the photograph
- Entrants Email Address
- Entrants Contact Number
- Plot Number and Allotment Site (if applicable)
- The date the photo(s) was taken
- Which category you wish to be considered for (you can enter multiple categories)
We will only use your email address and/or contact number to contact you in relation to this competition.
The rules of this competition are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by Keighley Town Council, Civic Centre, North Street, Keighley, BD21 3RZ
You are invited to submit your photos for the Allotment & Landscapes Photo Competition.
Prizes will be awarded for the top entry in each of the following categories:
Best Allotment Photo
(Submit one photo of your allotment.)
Best New Plot
(Submit two photos, showing a before and an after view of your plot. You must have had your plot for less than 2 years.)
Best Young Gardener
(The space must have been planted or maintained with help from an under 12-year-old. Please submit a photo of the young gardener in action.)
Best Wildlife Photo
(Submit one photo of wildlife enjoying your allotment/garden/outdoor space.)
(Submit one photo of your garden.)
Best Outdoor Space
(Submit one photo of your yard, courtyard or window box.)
Entries will be judged by a panel of judges. The judges will consider a range of factors including technical ability, originality, creativity, and composition. The deadline for the competition is Saturday 21st August 2021 and the winners will be announced in September 2021. Photos will be displayed on our website and social media pages.
Prizes are sponsored by Morrisons, Keighley Branch. Prizes will be awarded to first place in each category.
- Photographic entries must have been taken between 3rd November 2020 – 21st August 2021 and authorised by the person submitting the photo.
- Entries must be emailed/uploaded to Keighley Town Council by midnight on Saturday 21st August 2021 and the Town Council accept no responsibility for entries delayed, lost or corrupted.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright and must have obtained permission of any people in the entries.
- Entrants must not have breached any laws when taking photographs, including GDPR.
- By entering the competition all entrants grant Keighley Town Council the right to publish and exhibit their photographs in the local press, the Council’s website and Social Media pages and to include them in any printed materials.
- Keighley Town Council reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time and to exclude any entrant from the competition if any rules are breached.
- Each entry must include the name, email address, contact number for the entrant and the details of the date on which the photo was taken.
First Download and complete the Application.
Then you can upload your entries by using the form below.
Or you can send your entry by post marked for the Attention of
Keighley Town Council