The Council will be hosting a number of public consultation days during the course of the Consultation that was launched on the 15 June 2016.
Confirmation of the hosting days:
- Airedale Shopping Centre (in the large events area – former Greggs Café) – Saturday 09 July 2016 10.00am to 1.00pm
- Keighley Bus Station – Saturday 23 July 2016 , 10.00am – 12.00pm
- Morrison’s Supermarket – Saturday 13 August 2016, 10.00am – 1.00pm (entrance opposite Keighley market)
- Asda Supermarket – Saturday 20 August 2016, 10.00am – 1.00pm
- Other venue – to be confirmed – W/c 29 August 2016
The questionnaire can also be completed online at http://www.enventure.co.uk/keighleyciviccentre/ or a paper copy obtained from the Town Clerk’s office or other various public venues around Keighley.
A number of responses have been received, however the Council would urge all participants, including residents, businesses and not for profit organisations to take part in the consultation that will run up to the 7th September.
[+ go back...]